St. Petersburg Social and Economic Institute
St. Petersburg Social and Economic Institute is a non-governmental educational establishment.The Institute implements projects and training programmes aimed at upgrading of personnel qualifications and skills, increasing competitiveness of companies and enterprises at the contemporary market as well as establishing and developing international contacts.
Educational activities of the Institute are based on the best training techniques, modern training methods and the latest researches on management.
The Institute works successfully in cooperation with Stockholm University, Small Business Center of Helsinki School of Economics, Nestved Business College (Denmark), “Seminars for Europe gGmbH” (Germany) and other training centers.
St. Petersburg Social and Economic Institute holds the 16th position among the best business schools of Russia according to the rating of the Institute of Strategic Analysis and D
evelopment of Entrepreneurship.
The main principles of the Institute activities
- Module concept enabling to organise efficient and flexible training.
- Use of modern methods and methodic materials adapted to the Russian conditions to suit contemporary economic requirements .
- Conducting intensive seminars, business games and trainings to improve motivation, creativity, managerial and teamwork skills.
- Involving prominent scientists, leading experts and trainers of St. Petersburg and foreign educational centers .
- Flexibility and orientation towards requirements of customers.